5 stars
I cannot
express how much I loved this story! There are dark elements to our
characters, but they aren’t explicit in the story telling. There is a lot of
pain felt by our characters, but they face it head on and don’t dwell with
it. There is a lot of anger in our characters, but they express it in healthy
ways that get to see in the now. There is an underlying feeling of hope in
the despair. There is an overarching feeling of love that shouldn’t be
happening. There are bonds, new and old, that keep our characters from doing
too far, or overly expressing themselves, or staying down once they have
fallen. There is a beautiful couple, brought together under questionable
circumstances, kept apart by fated circumstances, and brought back together
by sheer will of their feelings. I loved their story, I loved them as
characters, and I loved that they got have the HEA they had been denied for
years <3
|
I cannot
express how much I loved this story! There are dark elements to our
characters, but they aren’t explicit in the story telling. There is a lot of
pain felt by our characters, but they face it head on and don’t dwell with
it. There is a lot of anger in our characters, but they express it in healthy
ways that get to see in the now. There is an underlying feeling of hope in
the despair. There is an overarching feeling of love that shouldn’t be
happening. There are bonds, new and old, that keep our characters from doing
too far, or overly expressing themselves, or staying down once they have
fallen. There is a beautiful couple, brought together under questionable
circumstances, kept apart by fated circumstances, and brought back together
by sheer will of their feelings. I loved their story, I loved them as
characters, and I loved that they got have the HEA they had been denied for
years <3 |

Comments
Post a Comment