The Roommate Arrangement by Vanessa Waltz, 4 stars
|
I was completely
liking these two, how things were playing out, and all the heat between them,
then when things went south, she reacted in such a weird way, it made no
sense, knowing all she did. She came around eventually, but that blemish just
didn’t make sense |
The Secret Arrangement by Vanessa Waltz, 2 stars
|
I mean,
what did she expect? Definitely was annoyed by our FMC for the vast majority
of the story, right from the moment she realized where she was, and how she
acted and reacted. She did absolutely nothing to win me over after that, though
I was okay with our couple getting their HEA in the end |
Legally Charming by Lauren Smith, 4 stars
|
I was enjoying the book, but then the FMC made a silly
decision to split them up, and while I appreciated her thought process, she
stuck with it for way too long. That caused some unnecessary problems, but
our MMC got it all back together, so I was happy for the couple in the end |



Comments
Post a Comment