Audiobooks TBR on Kobo


Lay It Down by Cara McKenna, 2 stars

I was so confused at the start of the story, it seemed like characters were being thrown at us and we someone should know who they were and all their connections. I got about 30% in, skimmed until the last little bit, just to find out who the bad guys were, more interested in the story than the characters


Giovanni by Natasha Knight, 5 stars

Giovanni was not at all what I expected, but it was so much more! The level of pain and wanting of the characters was so deep. The ability to face all challenges and adjust for survival was angst-ridden. How these two fell in love was not expected, and caught them both by surprise, though we readers saw it from the start, with the level of caring they showed to each other <3


Tempting Prince Charming by Lauren Smith, 4 stars

I really liked the concept and the characters, but knowing how it was all going to fall apart from the start just broke my heart. I was still unprepared when it did, and how much it devasted everyone involved. That moment to solidify their HEA though, that was pure perfection <3

 

Comments