Little Red by Caroline Lee, 4 stars
|
That was an
enjoyable read, loved all the parallels with the fairy tales, but still kept
things fresh and interesting. Great chemistry between the characters, and all
the foibles to be expected from them both <3 |
Persuade Me by Christina James, 3.5 stars
|
Stranded
together, these two act on their attraction, problem is, they don’t communicate
about what is really important, and that comes back to cause problems for
them. A solid enough story, didn’t really feel a lot of love between the two
before they were professing it. Good chemistry and steamy moments, a
satisfying read overall |
Hold You Close by Melanie Harlow and Corrine Michaels, 4 stars
|
I really
enjoyed the premise of the story, but a couple of plot points kept me from loving
it, though I was totally invested in the HEA. I couldn’t help but feel like
London would’ve figured things out from all those years ago, or Sabrina would
have clued her in. It just didn’t make sense she never had a clue all those
years. Also, if Ian had always cared for her, why did he flaunt his lifestyle
in front of all the time. That seemed unusually cruel. That being said, I
loved their banter, their clashes, and their sweet moments, because the past
was the past, and they were working on their current, and the chemistry
between them was off the charts <3 |
Side Hustle by Emily Goodwin, 3 stars
|
I read the
first few chapters, and the last few, and skimmed in-between, because you
knew what the problems were going to be, and it took too long to get to them!
It wasn’t that the story dragged, it was that the characters got too caught
up in themselves. I liked the story overall, but for me, a bunch could’ve
been sped up to keep my interest |




Comments
Post a Comment