Surrender to a SEAL by Normandie Alleman, 1 star
|
That just wasn’t
good. FMC was annoying, self-centred, and really TSTL throughout the whole
thing. MMC started out okay, but didn’t really do his job well, and acted
pretty horrible. Throw in they had zero chemistry, and there was no way they
fell in love, and I can only say, thank goodness it was short and over quickly |
Zeke by S Doyle, 5 stars
|
That was
really good! Fast-paced, suspenseful, steamy, and lots of things to keep you
guessing <3 |
Saved by DD Prince, 5 stars
|
Totally
drawn into this one! A good dark and damaged MMC, obsessed with our FMC from
the moment he hears about her, and even worse so once he sees her. She takes
none of his fluff, and as hard as he tried to set her mind otherwise, never
gives up on him. Epic love story that has pain, longing, fear, and confusion,
but they get to that HEA eventually <3 |
The Mood for Trouble by SK Wynter, Meredith Allison, 2 stars
|
I tried
with this one, but I had to go back to the blurb to figure out who was who,
and I didn’t like the voice the story was told in. It felt monster cliché,
and the interactions didn’t make sense and overlapped, disjointing the
storyline. |




Comments
Post a Comment