5 stars
So now what?
That’s what these two need to figure out, now that they’ve made choices. How
will things work, what does day-to-day life look like, what is the limits of
their power exchange? But it all comes back to their feelings, and they took
us along with them every step of the way. What they felt, why the felt it,
how they came to be where they were at, it was rich, and full, and radiated
from the pages straight to your soul. There were moments where I sobbed along
(happy-wise) with Tuesday. There were moments where I felt Knife’s confidence
slightly waver, before it locked back in again. One of the sweetest moments
in the whole book took place, for me, when they were their wolves. I felt the
rumble of the bike, the sights they saw, the camaraderie they had with
everyone. Book one was sensual, and this conclusion was all about feelings
and experiences <3
|
So now what?
That’s what these two need to figure out, now that they’ve made choices. How
will things work, what does day-to-day life look like, what is the limits of
their power exchange? But it all comes back to their feelings, and they took
us along with them every step of the way. What they felt, why the felt it,
how they came to be where they were at, it was rich, and full, and radiated
from the pages straight to your soul. There were moments where I sobbed along
(happy-wise) with Tuesday. There were moments where I felt Knife’s confidence
slightly waver, before it locked back in again. One of the sweetest moments
in the whole book took place, for me, when they were their wolves. I felt the
rumble of the bike, the sights they saw, the camaraderie they had with
everyone. Book one was sensual, and this conclusion was all about feelings
and experiences <3 |

Comments
Post a Comment