Mine to Keep by Nikita Slater, 4 stars
|
Wow, the
chemistry between these two was off the chart! Both characters were grey in
their past, him still, her with some deep-seeded issues. They get there, because
they don’t need perfection and are happy with messy, they just need to be
loved on their terms <3 |
Secret of Us by SK Wynter, 4 stars
|
I really
liked this story! Best friends little sister, but the attraction and actions
are fairly recent. Back to their hometown for homecoming, and just a smidge
of drama, not directly relating to the couple. |
Felony Ever After by Helena Hunting, 5 stars
|
That was so
good! You wouldn’t know the chapters were written by different authours,
though I definitely recognized the flow from a few of them. The story, the
meeting, the continued meeting, the way everything unfolded, was brilliant
definitely kept me glued to the story. The imagination of this group to come
up with that storyline, and all the branches of it, was simply amazing 😊 |
Trapped: Her Love Story by Shannon Youngblood, 5 stars
|
I forgot
how much I loved dark stories, well done ones! This is not a romance, there
is no HEA or HFN, but it is a love story, with disastrous results for all
involved. The pain, real; the betrayal, absolute; the twists, some unexpected.
The end result, the best that could happen considering all that had happened |




Comments
Post a Comment