Stripping the Sub, 4.5 stars
|
First off,
how could I not love this book – Ellie has an orange cat named Watson, and so
do I! Secondly, how we find out what the past connection was between Ellie
and Michael, and why she has been avoiding him. Loved Michael’s patience,
though, it was easy to see he was a bit misguided. Loved how Ellie’s trauma
was managed and revealed, how her insecurities were brought to light, and how
Olivia was the catalyst to make her feel safe with Michael <3 |
Tempting the Domme, 3 stars
|
I liked the
characters, and their dynamic, but I wasn’t drawn into their story as much as
observed it happening. I was interested in the already established couples, and
how they all interacted with this, but I guess I expected more from Olivia’s
story, it just sort of happened, and she was so chill about it all |
Hardcore Vanilla, 4.5 stars
|
Everything
is about perspective, and these two took their time figuring that out! Once
they did though, the opposites they thought they were, and don’t get me
wrong, they weren’t similar in so many ways, but what once annoyed them,
looked different. FWB, fake dating, or whatever they called it, that initial
attraction they had only got stronger the more they spent time together <3 |



Comments
Post a Comment