Tormentor Mine by Anna Zaires

 2 1/2 stars

audiobook


Tormentor Mine – 3 stars, I started out and it was interesting and I wanted to know what happened. About two-thirds of the way in, it was just repetitive and entirely too wordy with things unrelated to the story. I skimmed the last of part of the book

 

Obsession Mine – 2 stars, I tried to get into this, but much like the book before, same old, rinse and repeat, though, in different circumstances. Trouble is, I do want to know how the story plays out, hence the skimming, not the stopping.

 

Destiny Mine – 3 stars, still rather slow, but I did like Peter’s POV for the majority of the book, though I completely skimmed the last third as it was too convoluted to get to a single point

 

Forever Mine – not rated, I listened to the first 1 minute, realized it would be more of the same, and skipped forward to the epilogue.



Comments