Mist and Mirrors by Eve Langlais available everywhere and in audio at Everand

 5 stars

audiobook



Mist Rising – What was that ending???? Wow, I was really enjoying the story, not sure where it was going or what the outcome could be, but happily along for the ride. Everyone was interesting, you’re never sure of people’s intentions, mysteries and monsters everywhere, so yeah, I wanted to be there for what happened. Then, in the last few pages, it all tips everything over, and I need to re-think it all!

 

Lying Mirror – Whoa, that did not go at all like I expected and I am fully invested in how this story will play out!!! Everything gets turned upside down and around, and you aren’t sure who is what and what is who, and I need to know what the truth is!

 

Deadly Abyss – This was a wild ride! Everything comes to light, and not all things are shiny and good. The past is finally revealed, and the future unclear, until it is the moment it is known. Fast paced, so interesting, and a very satisfying end <3


Comments