No Shame by Bianca Sommerland available everywhere and in Kobo Plus

5 stars


I finished this book and didn’t want it to end, I was just savouring every moment! This world, these characters, we get to learn even more about them, and the circumstances of their lives. Our three main characters for this romance sparked and then paused, and we get to see why that was. This world is more complicated than it seemed, and we get to see how it became. The bad people aren’t clear, or as clear as they seemed, and even then, ambiguous at the most. As usual, I reached a point in the book where I simply could not put it down, and while things veered in directions I did not expect, it all made perfect sense that that was where it was supposed to end up. Gunnar, Jae, and Vero are secure in their commitment to each other, and whatever the future brings in the series, they will face it together <3


 

Comments