Wolf Bite, Caged Wolf, and Wolf Claim by Heather Long available in The Rise of the Alpha in Kobo Plus

I have to admit, these have sat on my TBR for entirely too long, but it seemed every time I reached for them, something came up. Now that I’ve dove in, yeah, I’ll be making sure they don’t get neglected any more!



Wolf Bite, 4 stars - This was one for those stories were you reading it, and it’s good, and then it just grabs you and you can’t read fast enough to see how things pan out!

 

Caged Wolf, 5 stars - Oh, I really liked these two! The story has this air of hurt and pain lingering over it, and slowly, bit by bit, that cloud lifts, and by the end, it is so happy and peaceful, a perfectly filled out circle of love <3

 

Wolf Claim, 5 stars - Ah, the old I’m-not-good-enough-for you! But in the middle of that, a mystery to solve, and challenges for her affections. Our heroine shocked them all, and I loved her at every turn, for it 😊

 

Comments