Searching for Khloe by Susan Stoker available in audio at Audible now

5 stars


I was an emotional wreck for at the very least, the last half of this story! I expected it, as anything with pets, you know it is going to hit you hard, and knowing Duke was going to be in the story, and what Raid had been through previously. Khloe and Raid’s romance wasn’t traditional, and I loved the depths both their characters had, and the acceptance they have each other on who they were. Trouble is facing them on several fronts in their journey, and some of those unexpected cameo’s just about tore me apart. Needless to say, the authour has once again woven a complex tale, with a wide cast of characters, and a unbelievable epilogue, with the last moments, that left me with the biggest grin on my face <3


 

Comments