My Royal Showmance by Lexi Blake releasing June 4, 2024

5 stars


This story had me lol’ing at the most unexpected times! Anika was just perfect for finding herself in unexpected situations and struggling to get out of them. I just loved her so much, and when you add in Harper and Ivy, and then her mom and Tonya, and the other ladies in the cast, there were some guffawing moments for sure. Luca was everything you could expect or want from a Royal, and the chemistry between him and Anika was wild. It wasn’t all laughs and giggles, there were some important and heartbreaking moments, but our characters handle them with the grace and conviction of their morales. This was a fast-paced, completely engrossing, don’t blink or you’ll miss it, story, and I loved every second of it (even the icky parts) p.s.I absolutely need more of bodyguard Hans ๐Ÿ˜‰


 

Comments