Live, Love, Spy by Lexi Blake releasing March 5, 2024

 4 1/2 stars


I’ll admit it, there were moments when I actually LOL’d when reading this book! A few of those times came from the new crew, but mostly it was the OG’s, and I fell in love with Theo and Erin all over again because of it <3 But this isn’t their story, this is TJ and Lou’s story, and these two have some baggage to get over. Being as close as they are, you wouldn’t think so, but they have been hiding some stuff from everyone. And when Lou’s mom sits her down and makes her see what’s what, I was sobbing right along with Lou. I am loving the storyline that is threading throughout this series, and we are only two books into it! Great heat, amazing suspense, twists you don’t see coming, and more next gen to love, what could better <3



Comments