No Escape by Bianca Sommerland releasing January 16, 2024

 5 stars


Fae, and Demons, and Shifters, OH MY!!! Seriously, the world building, the relationship nuances, and the character quirks, as this new series starts, were phenomenal. I could picture the buildings, I could smell the burning, and I could feel the chill from the snow. But that is only part of it, because getting to know who was who, and who was what, and why any and all of that mattered in this setting of them all being together, that was the driving force that kept me enthralled. I hit the 70% mark of the book, and there was absolutely no way I could stop or turn away, I loved it so much and needed to see what was going to happen and why. And that ending, not a cliffhanger by any means, but a perfect set-up for the next book, which I need, you know, tomorrow if possible 😉



Comments