Searching for Finley by Susan Stoker available now in audio, October 2 in ebook

 5 stars

audiobook


Wow, I thought I had things figured out, turns out that story twisted in a way I never expected! How the authours brain thinks up these situations, believable and scary, and things she puts her characters through, diabolical I tell you. Finley and Brock have been dancing around each other for a while now, so when they finally get together, they move at warp speed. They have a string of bad luck on dates, but that doesn’t deter them. It seems like things should be smooth sailing, but nuh-uh, no way, and then when it seems like things have settled, more happens. I thought I’d figured out the bad guy pretty early, but I was waaayyyy off, which made it even more shocking. Loved the story, loved the narration, can’t wait for more from the Eagle Point Search and Rescue crew <3



Comments