Love the Way You Spy by Lexi Blake releasing September 19, 2023

 5 stars



That was so good! I mean, I had high expectations going into it, and it met every one. It was fast-paced, it was hot, and it had all the snark and sarcasm you’d expect from this crew. It hit me at times right in the emotions, making me burst into tears at unexpected moments. It had me yelling out in discovery, as I figured out a plot twist before it was revealed. I was caught up in the mystery to be solved, my eyes never leaving the pages as time ticked by without my realizing. I loved Dare and Tash, all the moments when a couple meets, connects, and then all the joy, heartache, and love that follows.  I loved all the set-ups for future stories and romantic links. I loved the moments with our original couple, Ian and Charlotte, and where their life has taken them, and how amazing they still are. And I really want to meet this Master Colin now, he sounds like all sorts of fabulous fun 😊


Comments