Wide Open Spaces by Aurora Rose Reynolds

 3 stars



I’m torn on this one, as on one side I can see how the couple worked through everything, but once again, a plot point has me stuck. How could a difference of a few months mean our hero could make life changes for one unplanned pregnancy that he couldn’t for another? Even if it had of happened after he turned his life around, but he turned his life around so quickly, why didn’t he have that plan before? And our heroine, it seems she had full support and could’ve stayed in her childhood home, so why? So with that always in the background, it spoiled their reasons for breaking up, as it didn’t seem it needed to happen. Now, how they are now, why they had to be apart and get to this point, loved that part of their journey. Hence, I’m torn, as I have a problem with second chance romances where the reason they broke up doesn’t make sense, and that is the case here


Comments