The Plan Commences by Kristen Ashley available everywhere and in audio at Audible

 5 stars

audiobook



This story started out and things were so bleak, hopeless, and there seemingly was no way anything was going to work out. Then, slowly and methodically, things started to turn around, and trust grew, love took root, and alliances deepened. Seriously, at one point, I was cheering for the bad guy because of what he did to another bad guy. As all the players moved around the board to get into place, the good guys seemed to be winning, and then it was all snatched away. Then all the goodness vanished, and the pain invaded. And with that, I tore into the next book because I needed to see justice being served! p.s. this story is seriously addicting; I’m dreaming about it, my mind wandering to it when I am supposed to be doing other things, and I really want to see how it all turns out while never wanting it to stop <3


Comments