Unholy Murder by Candace Blevins releasing September 29, 2022

 5 stars



I started this book and I don’t think I blinked until I finished it, I didn’t want to miss anything! There is so much here, new lore, characters, and beings along with old friends and familiar foes. We have a mystery to solve that is gruesome, but so interesting, you can’t turn away. The best part though is the relationship that has developed between Josef and Ronnie. Seeing how close they are, how in sync they are, how much they compliment, encourage, support, and love each other, was beautiful (and really hot too!). I loved being back in these worlds with these characters, it felt familiar while still being exciting at everything new that we learn, see, and experience. This was an amazing read and I couldn’t be happier to have experienced it <3


Comments