Making the Match by Kristen Ashley releasing September 20, 2022

 5 stars


I can’t even explain how much I loved this book! I feel like I need to wax poetically to get you all to understand how Tom and Mika, and their family, invaded my mind, my heart, and my soul, and I don’t want to let them go. I am now officially Elsa, obsessed with every single move they make, all the things they do, and every appearance that they make. This book breaks it all wide open, we thought we knew the Pierce-Swan family (immediate and extended) but there was so much below the surface.

 

Tom broke my heart (the kittens, oh, don’t even get me started on the kittens) and didn’t realize he was seen. He wasn’t an accessory, or an extra, or even eye candy, those who loved him, saw, and see, him. When he realizes that, he put my heart back together again. He did all this with the quiet, unwavering strength of Mika by his side. She didn’t do it for him, but she supported him, pointed things out to him, and comforted him as needed. She had been through so much, she got the process, and that it didn’t ever end, it just got easier. I loved these two more than anything and they have given me a huge (GIGANTIC) book hangover that I will happily revel in for days <3

 

Now, we get more of our favourites here, learn more about characters we previously met, but most importantly, we get NORA!!!!!! I loved Nora, everyone in the world needs a bestie like Nora, and Mika is the luckiest of all to have her as hers! And while we know Blake (Alex’s sister) is up next, the seeds are planted for a most deliciously brewing enemies-to-lovers storyline that I am absolutely giddy about ๐Ÿ˜Š



Comments