NJ Walters TBR reads



A Touch of Magick – 5 stars

I loved this book! The characters were open, honest, and real, with one of them happening to be a witch. A good group of friends, some leaps of faith, and an adorable cat named Abigail, who could ask for anything more? Easy to read, fun to be with, and loads of steam, I devoured this one <3




Discovering Dani – 4 stars

This was a wonderful, old fashioned, small town romance. A millionaire comes to town at a crossroads in his life. A shy, hardworking, blue collar virgin, with no parents and two brothers she’s raised. Miscommunication, temper tantrums, and slow burning desire, it was all here, and I lapped it all up!




Night of the Tiger – 5 stars

This was deliciously dark and mysterious, seemingly to always be in the shadows and without light. That is how this story plays out, with Hades as a puppet master, and Aimee getting played, until she figures it out. Until Roric is freed and they face their odds together. I loved how they worked through things. I loved how they connected and stayed that way against all comers. I loved how they found the peace they desperately needed with each other and built the foundation they always wanted. This is a fabulous start to a series and I cannot wait to dive into more of it!


Comments