Zoe York TBR reads

 


Seduced by the Best Man – 5 stars

This was a nice, light hearted, romp that led to some deep emotions and an everlasting bond!



Ruined by the SEAL – 3 stars

I liked the characters, the story, the setting, but I just didn’t feel any chemistry between them



Bound by the SEAL – 4 stars

These two were fun from the start! I really liked them and how their story unfolded, just a little bit more with each interaction. Their connection was immediate, and while they went about things a little differently, they certainly didn’t hold back. Great setting, great characters, great story, who could ask for more?



Bought by the SEAL – 5 stars

Oh these two were fabulous! I wasn’t sure about it, the first impression they made on each other also left one on me, but seeing them again, I knew right away they were going to be perfect. They sparked off each other wonderfully, and they were honest and teasing at the same time, and each setback was simply met with more determination. They had quite the path to travel to get to their HEA and they had me invested in their story until they got there <3

Comments