Dragon Kin series by G.A. Aiken books 8 and 9

 5 stars



Feel the Burn

This was fabulous! I loved the daughters of the steppes, especially Zoya, I want Zoya in every book ever!!!! But of course, our couple does not feel the same way, but really they do, they just don’t want to admit it. There was a tonne of storyline here and the ultimate clash between the bad guys and our heroes is building to a crescendo. Key players are making moves, secrets are being divulged, and old enemies are popping up. In the middle of it all, Gaius and Katcha end up falling for each other and they make the perfect couple! There is nothing sweet or soft about either of them and they ‘get’ each other from the start. But as time goes on, they realize they want to be around the other, and in their world, that is a solid HEA in the making 😊




Bring the Heat

The conclusion of this long story arc had me laughing (no surprise there) but it also had me tearing up in spots, and more than once, a little shocked (happily so) at the twists and turns. Brany, a staple throughout, finally gets her HEA and like all of those from her clan, she doesn’t go about it the easy way. While this is her story, there is a lot going on, so you get to see lots of your favourites. I loved this story, I love this series, I love it all <3


Comments