Midnight Soul by Kristen Ashley available everywhere and in audio at audible

 5 stars

audiobook


I wasn’t sure what to expect with this book, but I knew it would be heavy. I took a small break from my binge of the rest of the series when I got to this one, I needed time to re-group before heading into Franka’s story. I was glad I did, because while this did turn it around, it was a storm of emotions to get there. And not what I expected, not what anyone would, and even when you thought you knew, you didn’t, and it turned again. You knew there had to be brightness, there had to be hope, and sunshine, and rainbows, for these two, and it did all come together in the end. This story brought all sorts of emotions with it and it resonated deeply and will have a lasting effect. In other words, I loved it <3



Comments