Love and Stitches at the Asylum Fight Club Part 3

 5 stars


I am full in my heart and soul of all things Asylum right now! This book covers so much, so many dynamics and pitfalls, and through it all, our characters find their way. They do this because of the binds they have to each other in this most wonderful of places, The Asylum. They do this because they know they are in a safe place, where they can either explore, or be, just themselves, in The Asylum. This happens because old wounds heal, new friendships shine bright, and love, in all its’ forms, can conquer all, at The Asylum. Our characters took me on quite a ride, there was doubt with the way the previous book ended, that things could settle, but they did. Then they took some twists and turns that had me gasping, in delight, in fear, and with lots of steamy scenes. They broke my heart, then they healed it again. There is more to happen, but right now, all is calm at The Asylum <3



Comments

  1. This book was just fabulous!! I could NOT put it down once I started reading it. I already can’t wait for the next one! These two authors pulled me in at book one and I never want to be pulled back out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment