Shenanigans by Sarina Bowen releasing March 15, 2022

 5 stars

audiobook


I should have been prepared for it, but these two made me cry! They made cry together, they made me cry when they were apart, they made me cry sad tears, hurts tears, and happy tears. They also made me laugh and giggle, because when they were on, they were on together (hence the reason I was so invested in them I had to have the tears!). They had crazy chemistry, like leap off the pages chemistry, and both had a wonderful sense of humour and wit. She is closed off, and she knows it. He is as well, but it takes him a bit of insight to see it. They both mess things up, they both make amends, they both keep coming back to the other like super-magnets that can’t stay apart. Loved them, loved their story, loved everything about this book <3



Comments