O is for by L DuBois releasing January 25, 2022

 5 stars


Sometimes you finish a book and you aren’t sure what you think about it, so you sleep on it, and when you wake up you realize you haven’t stopped thinking about it, so really what was the issue? In this case, none, because I already knew I connected with and loved the characters. That is the wonderful thing about this series, all the characters are so different, but you immediately see things from their POV, and you can’t help but like them. Sarah had me aching for her, and then when she explained to Dev, and then the follow up, I was in tears for her. Dev was everything Sarah needed and all that even she didn’t realize she wanted. It took these two a bit to get to their letter, but it was such an exploratory time, it all made sense. The letter, the BDSM, that was secondary to the connections they were making. So, after sleeping on it, I realized I loved this book and my only complaint is that it just ended and I wanted so much more from these two!!!



Comments