Love on the Lake by Helena Hunting releasing March 15, 2022

 5 stars


There was a lot to love and unpack in this book! Aaron and Teagan have had very different lives, neither perfect or great, but they coped and got to this point. There are things below the surface, you can feel it there, and are desperate to itch at it and see what it is. There are also some things that are a bit troubling but seemingly under control. These two things combined made it hard for me to set this book down, I needed the answers, I needed to know how things worked out, I NEEDED these two to have their HEA full of sunshine and rainbows!!!! These were two very sweet, kind, and slightly flawed characters that you can’t help but fall in love with. Things did unfold and come to light, and it was nothing that I expected, and heartwrenchingly painful to go through. Aaron and Teagan, they had already won my heart before their pain was revealed, but they owned my soul by the time they got through to the other side. Beautiful, touching, sweet, and loving, that is what these characters are, and you can’t help but feel with them <3



Comments