Defensive Zone by Catherine Gayle available everywhere

 4 stars


This book has been sitting on my TBR, along with a couple of others in this series, for a while. Not sure why, I’ve read almost the entire series and loved it, just got pushed back I guess. It took me no time getting back into the story or the characters, and Dani and Cody were exactly as I remembered we left them. Attracted to each other, then he did something, and he agreed to stay away from her. Dani is one determined lady, and she knows her mind. It seems most people underestimate her, but she always leads with her heart, and that makes her endearing. Cody thinks he needs to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders and likes to keep all his cards close to his chest. Dani is having none of that, and he is helpless to resist. Great chemistry that leads to their HEA!



Comments