Dragon’s Jinn by Eve Langlais available everywhere and in audio

 5 stars

audiobook



See, I love this series and am torn between the fact I waited so long to start it, but then again, it is shorter times between releases for me after I binged it. This is the story of one of the Dragon Mages we met in earlier books, though, it is explained clearly enough you could start here, but trust me, you’ll want them all. Our Mage was the instigator of the events that led to them being away for several millennia, and he snuck out whereas the others came forth together. He has a plan to make things he believes to be wrong right, and that means consorting with an old foe. Things don’t go as planned, and he realizes over time, he should have looked at things closer. A bit of fun, lots of action, some steam (of course), and an unexpected HEA. Now, for the next book in the series, here kitty, kitty!!!


Comments