Breathe by Kristen Ashley available everywhere and in audio

 5 stars

audiobook


This book was a fairy tale come true! I cannot express how many times my eyes teared up with joy, happiness, sadness, and empathy for the characters. Faye and Chase have such big hearts, such integrity, and care so deeply that it invades your soul and you feel right along with them. There is a valedictorian speech in the epilogue that captures it beautifully, they see wrong and they do good. Not because they have to, or want praise for it, but because it needs to be done. The story didn’t take most of the paths I thought it would, but it took even better ones. The big bad broke my heart and the aftermath still had me sobbing as Faye adjusts and Chase deals. Faye held out for her hero and Chase wanted his angel, and they both got that and their fervently wished for happily ever after <3



Comments