Trusting Cassidy by Susan Stoker releasing November 16, 2021

 5 stars



I was so excited to start this book and then I realized it was the series finale and I was sad…… but then, near about the end, I saw where we were going next and I was excited again! Gramps (Leo) is as solid as they come but realizing Cassidy is in danger, whenever Cassidy is in trouble, makes this calm man lose his cool. Cassidy is understandably a little doubtful of her judgment but Leo wins her over one moment and action at a time. Cassidy is also riddled with the great anchor, mother’s guilt, but her son Marco helps her move past that, along with affirmations from Leo.

 

Smooth sailing for a new life is interrupted and those moments had me in tears, then at one moment, (way to keep us lingering) sobbing. Things do wrap up and our couple get the HEA that was 25 years in the making. The epilogue though, that had all the happy moments, as we get to see each of our four couples 5, 10, 15, and 20 years in the future. What a wonderful way to say goodbye to these characters we have come to know and love over the series <3


Comments