Good Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy releasing February 1, 2022

 4 stars



Revenge dating is always a hard trope for me to get into, because you know that they are going to fall for each other, and at some point, the betrayal will become know. I’m anxious the whole story usually, but, I know this authour delivers a top notch story, so I dove in. It was a great story, as these two seemingly opposite people make a real connection with each other. They also bring out the best in each other, and are supportive and encouraging. They have amazing chemistry, right from the start, and are really likeable characters. They work through problems and handle things maturely. I just liked them, I liked their friends, I liked how their lives turned around, making them both really happy. The bad things happened, obviously, it has to, but there was such a connection, you knew it would be handled the way they handled everything else. This was a great start to this series, and I can’t wait for more characters to get their HEAs!


Comments