The Dom Identity by Lexi Blake releasing September 14, 2021

 5 stars


Michael and Vanessa certainly kept me on my toes, because every time I thought things were going one way, they twisted and went another! Michael is pretty woebegone at the start of this book; he feels everyone is moving on with life and he is stuck where he always was. Vanessa would love to move on, but she keeps betting pulled back into a life she is trying to leave behind. Preconceived notions are rampant themes in this story, and I love how they are smashed and a more positive thought processes replaces them. Vanessa and Michael have these themselves, and when down, play to them. Together, they learn they don’t have to be what others think, what they think they need to be, how they need to be, they just need to be, and be happy that way. Great moments with the Taylor-Lodge family, a few other Sirens that made me so happy, along with new and old MT people. And can I say that when Kyle gets his story, we get some mama and papa bear smack downs from Grace and Sean, a la their story, along with Kyle and MaeBe getting their well deserved licks into the bad lady!!!



Comments