Inked Expressions by Carrie Ann Ryan available everywhere and in audio!

 5 stars



I love a true friends to lovers, where there were no feelings before and then suddenly -poof! This was one of those books that did that perfectly. How I missed this book when reading this series, I have no idea, but I am so glad I got caught up because CLAY!!!!! But, this was Storm and Everley’s story, and they were an even match. Their story had tragic moments, caring moments, steamy moments, and aww moments. It comes with a puppy and twin toddlers, so that was a given. While Everley’s need for independence made me not like her more than once, she always won me back when her actions after those moments. Storm and Wes broke my heart at time but then they made it all better again. I loved this story, and I loved these characters <3


Comments