Cat out of Hell Volume 1 by Candace Blevins releasing July 29, 2021

 5 stars



Sometimes you start a book and the characters just click with you! That was the case here with both Kendric and Becca. I mean, I wouldn’t want to be alone with them, because, sadist and all, but they were perfect for each other and those who do want to be in the same room with them. That connection they had, that understanding on how they complimented each other, that made them a joy to read about. They both suffered some terrible things, and they most definitely did, and do, some terrible things, but it makes them happy, and that comes through. They aren’t terrible beings though, they like what they like, and do what they do, and they are okay with it. Of course, this is book one of a trilogy, and that cliffhanger at the end had me gasping in shock. Luckily there’s a bit of a sneak of the next book at the end, so at least I know what is coming and I can’t wait!!!


Comments