Knight by Kristen Ashley available everywhere and in audio at audible

 5 stars

audiobook



I often wonder if I assigned a ‘halo’ effect to this story. It was after all my first Kristen Ashley book and I completely fell in love with it. I re-read often for years, but it has been a few, so when I decided to listen to the audiobook, I wondered it if would be as good as I remembered. Fact: It was even better than I remembered and the narrator was an expert in giving voice to the characters

Anya and Knight are perfect for each other! Their subconscious know this right away, but it takes time for the brain and the heart to figure that out. The chemistry they have scorches off the pages and into your being. The sweetness between them washes over you and settles deep into your soul. The Alpha-ness of Knight and the yielding of Anya will cause shivers from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. This book, their story, it is one of the “wow” moments that you will always remember and have imprinted on your psyche. Loved it more than I say, and adored it with my whole self <3


Comments