Tony: Slow Burn by Kallypso Masters releasing May 25, 2021

 5 stars



This was an emotional read laced with deep seeded pain but also full of hope and inspiration. Tony and Carmella shouldn’t fit, shouldn’t work, but some how, they see something in the other, and can’t stay away. At times things are stark and raw, in others, it is soft, sweet, and comforting. Trauma in life is never easy, and Tony takes time to get where he needs to be, at the times he wants to be there. Nothing is glossed over, and an attraction and secret relationship are weaved throughout. I loved the realness of the characters and their story. I loved the emotions that were true and not held back. I loved the vulnerability and love, not just between Tony and Carmella, but their families with them. I loved the slight nod to the unknown and the mystical. I loved the journey that Tony and Carmella take and the things they learn about each other and themselves as they fall in love <3


Comments