Taggart Family Values by Lexi Blake releasing May 11, 2021

 5 stars



This collection of stories is pure gold for those of use who have been following the MT world! Two are new stories, the rest have been doled out over the years in various formats, and now they are all together, and I will hoard and treasure it forever. The stories take us from Ian and Charlotte meeting, the births of their children, the additions to their family, and a possible glimpse to the future. I laughed, I squirmed, I cried, and I smiled, a whole lot. The characters moved through their lives, the lessons they learned changing their perspective, the love that they have for each other growing, changing, and molding the family they created. Not just their kids, but also their extended family. The true bonus for me was Natasha’s story, because it really brought so many things, so many emotions, all together, and epitomized what it was like to be part of the wild and loving Taggart family <3


Comments