Heaven and Hell by Kristen Ashley

 5 stars

audiobook



I have no idea how I didn’t know about this book, or why I left it on my TBR for so long, but I need to make sure no one else makes the same mistake! This book had me in tears through most of it, the story heart wrenching and deep with pain. And not just one thing that was painful, but many different types over a few different people and for different reasons. While loss was a huge part of this book, and allowed the characters to connect, hope was an even bigger part, and starting anew. Nobody let go of the past, it was part of them, it made them who they were, and gave them the good and the bad, but they became new people in the present. It had light moments, it had happy moments, it had sexy moments, and it had healing moments. It was beautifully narrated, and this was one of those books where the narrator portrayed the characters better than my imagination even could. I’ve immediately gone to Loose Ends to get the story that was, well, at a loose end, but also so I could live in this world, with these characters, just a little bit longer <3


Comments