Deeper Than the Ocean by Julie Ann Walker releasing May 31, 2021

5 stars 



Sometimes I forget how utterly amazing this authour can spin a tale, draw you in, and make you forget you are reading, not in the world with the characters. Then I read this book, and everything comes back to me! Wolf and Chrissy’s story had it all, adventure, disappointment, suspense, injuries, friendship, love, betrayal, and steam. Chrissy is in deep denial; Wolf is utterly confused at her denial. But they both make some realizations and discoveries as they spend time together, about each other, and themselves. Of course, having to protect Chrissy from the bad guys trying to do her in gives them some intense moments, and opportunities to release all that adrenaline *grins* I didn’t think they would be making me cry, but alas, they did, but only for a moment, before they got it all together!


Comments