Wild Dreams by Mari Carr releasing April 27, 2021

 5 stars


Pop pop never fails to bring tears to my eyes in the prologue of the Wilder Irish books, and this one was no exception. I think because it was dealing with the youngest of this generation, it was even more poignant, or maybe because Oliver, like his dad Sean, has such a happy and optimistic attitude, you feel more for him. Whatever it was, that scene drew me in and I wasn’t sitting that book down until I had read it all, which I did. And I loved it, I loved Oliver, I loved Erin, I loved Gavin. I loved their sexiness, their joy, their heartache, their pain, and their connection. Things took a bit of turn in this book, and that worked out well, because these three took a bit of a turn to get together. Watching all of it come together, of Oliver getting his dreams to come true, it left me with a such a happy smile and feeling of contentment!



Comments