Today Tomorrow and Always by Tessa Bailey releasing April 27, 2021

 5 stars


There was a wonderful sweetness to this story, these characters, that should have seemed out of place, given the nature of the world the characters live in, but it fit them perfectly! Tucker is all bluster with a wonderful marshmellowy personality that is not at his center, but right there at the surface, you just need to look. Mary has been so sheltered, but not nearly as much as people think, because her blindness made her all the more aware of ‘feeling’ everyone’s intentions. They made me laugh, they made me cry, they made me swoon, and they made me squirm. Tucker and Mary did all those things, and more, because really, from the first moment until the final one in this book, they made me root for them and fall in love with them.



Comments