Twisted Craving by Cora Reilly releasing March 16, 2021

 5 stars


This book gutted me in ways I never expected! I was working so hard towards figuring things out that when they became known, I wanted to fly into the murderous rage that Adamo clearly felt. Then, to watch Dinara and Adamo grow closer as they worked through things, and tried to figure out how everything would work, I was glued to the pages. This story started off as interesting, because I wanted to know about the characters, then it went straight to dynamic, as things exploded and were worked on and through. The calm didn’t follow though, because the looming issues still existed. How everything managed to work out, and for Adamo to get that HEA with his perfect match, that was worth all the heartache, heartbreak, and pain it took for both of these characters to get there <3



Comments