Safeword Arabesque by Candace Blevins available everywhere!

 5 stars



It’s hard to describe this book without revealing too much, but it is easy to say how it made me feel. I felt the connections between all of the characters. There was love, there was attraction, there was affection, there was hurt, there was pain (good and bad), and there was confusion. These clearly came through in the story and I felt them along with the characters. Things did not take an easy path for our characters, none of them, but that was to be expected with the non-traditional paths they had all taken and were taking. It also wasn’t confusing, and it could have been, but it was easy to follow the myriad of relations within the bigger relationship that encompassed them all. I really liked all the characters and they resonated with me, and I was completely engrossed in their story and didn’t want it to end!


Comments