His to Cherish by Sierra Cartwright releasing March 30, 2021

 5 stars


What did I love about this book? There were so many things! I loved the maturity of the characters, no immature hysterics or game playing, nope. They met, they liked, they struck a deal that benefitted each other. I loved the heat between them, both in scenes, but also when they did normal everyday things. They had a connection that bled into the everyday, only they didn’t seem to realize it, or want to acknowledge it. I loved their self-awareness, and while it was on-point in some instances, but off on others, when it all came together, they didn’t stall, they went all in, whole hog. But mostly, I loved how they were just so much into the other, how he got her from the start, and how she didn’t get him right away, but she knew he was it for her. Wonderful love story that started out as a BDSM connection but developed into so much more than either person was counting on <3



Comments