With This Ring by Natasha Knight releasing February 2, 2021

 5 stars



Okay, the suspense in this book had me on edge, frantically reading and flipping pages! I needed to know what was going to happen next, and even though I knew going into it I wasn’t going to get all the answers, because this is book one of a duet, I needed to know what was going to happen that I needed answers to. I loved Scarlett, she was amazing!! Life should have knocked her down, you knew that without even knowing all that had happened to her, but she kept fighting, she didn’t stop fighting, and she didn’t go down. Cristiano is all the dark deliciousness you would expect from a mafia prince done wrong and out for revenge. His manner, his attitude, his hidden anger and vulnerability, all right there, and all of it evident to Scarlett. They sizzle when in each other’s presence, and they alternate between being each other’s ally and enemy. Our story ends with them both down for the count, but you just know that that won’t be the case for long. Awesomeness is coming, and I can’t wait!!!


Comments