Still Standing by Kristen Ashley releasing February 2, 2021

 5 stars



So this book turned me completely around with the last 30% of the story. I knew it would happen, I had complete faith, but I was getting frustrated with Clara for not speaking out and I was getting mad a West for his actions. Let me back up though, because I loved the story, even up to the point, and I was glued to the pages. Clara and West were together from the moment they met, loved it. She had concerns and doubts, and enough baggage to sink a ship, and he just wanted to look after her, loved it. Great cast of supporting characters, wonderful feelings of family and comradery, loved it all. Now, some things happened that made me mad at West, a couple of times, and then it seemed like Clara just didn’t want to rock the boat, or gave in too easily, hence, needing the turnaround. When it did though, it was like the clouds parted, the sun shone through, and the angels sang, because it brought all the pieces together. And when those pieces came together, a few more of the wrongs were righted. I love this new MC club, and the characters in it, and can’t wait for more. p.s. and I might have squeed a bit when Resurrection was mentioned 😊


Comments